We welcome your participation as a means of sharing your own experiences, suggesting improvements, and chiming in on the conversation. To keep our community focused, we have set some guidelines:
- This Community is moderated and all comments are reviewed by us before being posted.
- To ensure exchanges that are productive, informative, respectful of diverse viewpoints and lawful, we will review all comments and we will NOT post comments that are or include:
- Off Topic. We will exclude comments not related to the subject of the conversation. If you have an idea for a subject, would like to provide feedback, or would like follow-up, please write to us.
- Spam. Comments focused on selling a product or service, or comments posted for a purpose of driving traffic to a particular website for personal, political, or monetary gain, will be excluded.
- Personal Attacks. If you disagree with the content, we'd like to hear from you, but ask that you refrain from personal attacks or being disrespectful of others. Malicious intent and or participation not in the spirit of civil conversation will be excluded.
- Illegal. Laws that govern use of copyrights, trade secrets, etc., will be followed.
- Offensive Language. Comments including but not limited to, profane or provocative language will be excluded (which means that hateful, racially or ethnically offensive or derogatory content, threats, obscene or sexually explicit language will not be tolerated).
- Private or Confidential Information. Please do not provide any of your specific account details or other personal information. If you have immediate service needs, please contact your bank representative or Customer Service.
- Threatened or Actual Litigation. We will exclude posting comments concerning threatened or actual litigation, or disputes, between you and any other person or entity. If you have concerns about an issue and would like to provide feedback, or would like follow-up from us, please write to us.
- Please note that we cannot accept comments from individuals under the age of 13.
- Comments in HTML format (or URLs) will not be accepted. Please only enter plain text.
- Wells Fargo reserves the right to change these guidelines at any time at its sole discretion. The most current guidelines will be available to you online.
- Neither Wells Fargo nor Wachovia endorses any comments made by its employees, unless they are an authorized representative of either bank. Neither Wells Fargo nor Wachovia validates assertions or forward-looking statements in the comments. All statements and viewpoints expressed in the comments are strictly those of the commenter alone, and do not constitute an official position of Wells Fargo or Wachovia unless they are posted by the original author (who is an authorized representative of the bank) or by a subject matter expert responding on behalf of that authorized representative.
- Are you a Team Member? If you are a Wells Fargo or Wachovia Team Member, you MUST disclose your employment status when you submit a comment or question! Whether you are at home or in the office, working for Wells Fargo or Wachovia is a material fact that may influence content and that community members have a right to know about. If we feel the nature of your comment is confidential, shares information not generally available, or recommends an action which could adversely affect our customers or team members, we reserve the right not to post your comment. Thank you for helping maintain the integrity of our community by disclosing that relationship.
- Claims of Copyright Infringement If you believe in good faith that materials available on a Wells Fargo site infringe your copyright, you (or your agent) may send Wells Fargo a notice requesting us to remove the material or block access to it. If you believe in good faith that someone has wrongly filed a notice of copyright infringement against you, the Digital Millennium Copyright Act permits you to send Wells Fargo a counter-notice. Details on notices and counter-notices are available here and on the Copyright Office site at http://www.copyright.gov